The half-day sightseeing tour gives guests the opportunity to see many of Bucharest's most significant sights in only four hours.
Operating Day: Tuesday, the 25th of March
09:30 a.m. –Rin Grand hotel
09:45 a.m. –Intercontinental hotel
10:00 a.m. - Marriott Grand hotel
Deadline for registration: March, 24-th
The tour will include many important historical attractions such as:
- The Triumphal Arch;
- The Village Museum (stop and visit);
- The Museum of the Romanian Peasant;
- The George Enescu Museum;
- The Royal Palace;
- The Romanian Athenaeum (stop);
- The National History Museum;
- The National Savings Bank;
- The Justice Palace;
- The Patriarchal Cathedral ;
- The Palace of Parliament (stop and visit).
You will also enjoy a 30-minute walk through the historic center of the city.
Bucharest is a city laden with historical charm - from the streets of the Old City Centre hosting a tremendous nightlife, to the grand architecture of the Royal Palace and the romantic Cismigiu Park. The city also claims a large number of museums, art galleries, exquisite Orthodox churches and unique architectural sites.Specific information:
- Cancellation policy: Participants may cancel the tour at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the sch